Tulasi Prasad Nepal
Copyright © 2023
- Teaching and Research
Seminar for the student (Master’s Level, 2 credit Hrs)
- Sita Adhikari, Some Positivity of Matrix (Completed)
- Seminar-Workshop: Graph Theory and Optimization with Applications in Industry and Society (GraTho) at Bohol Philippines, September 2-13, 2019.
- National Conference on Mathematics and its Applications at Butwal, Nepal, January 12-15, 2019.
- National Conference on Mathematics and its Applications (NCMA 2017) at Bharatpur, Chitwan, Nepal, January 11-13, 2017.
- International Conference of Mathematics to Non-linear Sciences (AMNS-2016) at Kathmandu, Nepal, May 26-29, 2016.
- Instructional Workshop and Conference on Geometric Group Theory, IIT, Guwahati,India, December, 2002.
- National Conference on Advances in Theoretical and Mathematical Physics, South Campus, University of Delhi, March, 2002.
- International Workshop on Banach Algebra, Operators and Harmonic Analysis at Sardar Patel University, Gujarat, India, January, 2002.
- Conference on Algebraic and Geometric Topology, University of Delhi, January, 2002.
- International conference on the use of Technology in Teaching and learning Mathematics and Bio-mathematics, south campus, University of Delhi, December, 2001.
- Workshop on DISCRETE DYNAMICAL SYSTEM Sponsored by Department of Mathematics & statistics at University of Hyderabad, India, March, 2001.
- Academic Program for the local conference on Functional Analysis and its applications, Department of Mathematics, University of Delhi, February, 2001.
- Two days Seminar on ’Applicable Mathematics’ jointly by Central Department of Mathematics, Tribhuvan University and Nepal Mathematical Society, September, 2005.
- Refresher Course to the University Teachers Teaching in B.A./B.Sc. third year during 18th July to 2nd August 1999 held in Central Department of Mathematics, T.U. Kirtipur.
- Instructional Conference of COMPLEX DYNAMICS from 21st June to 10th July,1999 organized by University of Mumbai, India.
- UNESCO-IMSC Regional Training program in mathematics held in Institute of Mathematical Science (IMSC) Chennai, India during 9th November to 21st November 1998.